The Pimlico brand has helped us to become recognised as the UK's first branded plumbing company and as the most well known plumbing company in the world.
Our brand has been developed over the last 33 years and is central to our memorable and effective corporate image and design. Everything from our instantly recognisable vehicles, that are seen all over London, to our distinctive company uniform contribute to our established and renowned reputation that has led to us becoming a household name in London.
We have achieved brand recognition that represents our quality and trustworthy service and acts as a benchmark in the industry.
Pimlico’s in house marketing department is led by Marketing Director Tony Davison who has managed and worked on the company’s brand for over 20 years.
Our corporate design and livery is applied throughout the company. We are self reliant in design and marketing and produce virtually everything ourselves in-house – from concept to finished design and artwork.
- The Pimlico logo has become instantly recognisable. The ‘oval’ shape was designed to reflect the established core beliefs and strategy of Pimlico to our key customers.
- All our engineers wear smart company uniform. Management and office staff also wear corporate uniform.
- Our fleet of 160 spotless blue,white and red company vehicles, with plumbing related number plates, are the most highly visible and iconic part of our corporate image. They are also renowned for being the best on the market.
- Our model VW Transporter vans are exact replicas of our working vans.
- All of our unique Pimlico products such as mugs, pens and umbrellas are all designed in-house.
- The well received Pimlico ‘Blue Plaque’ Calendar began its life at the start of the millennium and is now a prized and collectible item.
Pimlico’s PR activities never fail to be unique and memorable and are a strong part of our brand.
We are very high profile and regularly feature on national television, on radio and in press. We are often used as spokesperson and as a benchmark for the industry.
- Marketing Initiative of the Year Winner- National
- Marketing Initiative of the Year Winner- London