1. About This Policy
Pimlico Plumbers Limited (“Pimlico”) are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is handled in a safe and responsible way. This policy outlines how we aim to achieve this and includes the information collected when:
- You use our website (pimlicoplumbers.com)
- You make enquiries via our website
- Someone is interested in working for us
2. Definition of Personal Data
Personal Data means any data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly/indirectly identified from that data. In this case. It means personal data that you give to us via the Pimlico website www.pimlicoplumbers.com
3. Who Are We?
Pimlico are London’s leading independent service & maintenance company.
Pimlico Plumbers Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with the company registration number: 02012715
4. How Do We Collect Information from You?
We collect information from you when:
- You make a booking
- You leave feedback or a review
- You sign up to marketing emails
5. What Type of Information is Collected from You?
When you make a booking, you will be asked to submit personal information. We collect this information, so that we can fulfil your booking and provide you with the best level of service.
When you make a booking, we collect information such as:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your telephone or mobile phone number
- Your email address (used for estimates, booking confirmation and feedback emails)
- Your billing information taken for deposits, or holding credit card information for use in the case of cancellations
- Any comments/feedback you submit
- Marketing preferences (weather you opt-in or opt-out)
When you access the our website www.pimlicoplumbers.com
There is “Device Information” about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Pimlico. The information can include:
- Device type (e.g. mobile, computer, laptop, tablet)
- Operating system
- IP address
- Browser information (e.g. type, language and history)
- Access times
- Referring website addresses
- Other data about your device to provide the services as otherwise described in this Policy
- Location information (we may receive your genetic location, such as city or neighbourhood)
6. Your Data Protection Rights
Under the Data Protection Act 2018, you have the following rights, including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstance. ou are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
You may submit your CV if you are interested in working for us to: [email protected] This information may include:
- Personal details (name, address, telephone or mobile numbers, email address, etc)
- Education details
- Employment history
- Salary history
- Other relevant details
Pimlico will use this information to assess your application. All unsuccessful applications will be destroyed within 30 working days. If you would like to be considered for future positions, we can keep your information on record for up to 12 months, given your written consent. You are free to withdraw your consent at any time in writing.
You can view our Applicant Privacy Notice here
8. How is your information used?
We use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary to complete a booking, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g., by subscribing to emails), or because it is in our legitimate interests.
We require the information outlined in the previous section to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons.
- Internal record keeping
- Sending you service emails (estimates, booking confirmation, feedback and service reminders)
- Improving Pimlico products and services
- Sending marketing communications if you have opted in to receive them
Pimlico may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
9. Who Has Access to Your Information?
We employ a range of technologies to protect the information maintained on Pimlico systems from loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclose, alteration or destruction.We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. Any Personal information Pimlico request from you will be safeguarded under the Data Protection Act 2018.
10. How and Where Do We Store Data?
All information collected from users of the website is owned solely by Pimlico.
From marketing emails, whereby you have opted in verbally, with our Call Centre, or Digitally through a chosen e-marketing platform: dotmailer.
We may analyse your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences, so that we can contact you with information that is relevant to you.
12. Your Choices
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent. We will not pass your details to any third parties, furthermore you can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting the Data Protection Officer by email at: [email protected]
You have a right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and have any inaccuracies corrected. Any such requests should be made by email to the Data Protection Officer: [email protected]
You have the right to withdraw your consent to Pimlico using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it. We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected.
We use customer feedback to develop and improve our services. We may post your comments about our services on our website. If you do not wish to have your comments posted on the our website, please indicate your desire not to be included by appending the comments section.
13. Changes to This Statement
14. Contact Information
If you have a question or query in respect of the information collected on our website, please email the Data Protection Officer at: [email protected]
The Pimlico UK Data Protection Registration Number is ZA783115
Pimlico Plumbers Limited
1 Sail Street
Telephone :- 0207 928 8888