- This offer applies to the installation of a new central heating system defined as a minimum of a boiler installation and at least four radiators undertaken by Pimlico Plumbers Limited (“Pimlico”). The discount will be applied to the price set out in the Estimate provided by Pimlico and relates to the cost of the labour element only. No discounts will be offered for the price of materials. VAT will apply to the discounted labour charge and materials. All successful estimates require an upfront deposit of 50% of the discounted labour price, materials and VAT from the customer before works can be booked.
- To qualify for the discount the customer must quote a discount code when arranging the estimate. Estimates booked and provided without the discount code will not be subject to the 20% discount. The discount code is: Heating23
- This offer is from 5th April – midnight on 5th May 2023 and only applies to jobs booked within this period. The discount cannot be applied to jobs booked outside of these offer dates.
- Installation dates and times will be agreed with Pimlico and will be subject to engineer and materials availability.
- The offer applies to work undertaken in domestic residences only.
- Employees and sub-contractors (and their families) of Pimlico are not eligible for this offer.
- Pimlico reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify this offer at any time (and for any reason) without notice. Discounts will be honoured where work has been booked prior to any suspension, cancellation or modification of this offer.
- Any question regarding this offer will be determined by Pimlico whose decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
Save 20% now to avoid future breakdowns
Last winter we have helped 14,460 homeowners in London with central heating related issues. Don’t wait for something to go wrong with your heating, upgrade it today and save 20%.
- Get peace of mind that your heating is running as efficiently and safely as possible
- Avoid the hassle and cost of unnecessary breakdowns and faults
- Save money on your energy bills
Limited time only so book today! Quote: Heating23
Prepare early with professionals you can trust
Next day availability**
Trusted for over 40 years
Installed by Gas-Safe registered engineers
12 years’ manufacturer warranty on various A-Rated boiler models
Invest today, save tomorrow!
Not only do you benefit from massive savings by upgrading your central heating system, it’s also more energy efﬁcient, plus it’s great for the planet!
By replacing your boiler you could reduce your home’s carbon emissions and cut your energy bills significantly.
* Applies to labour only and includes a minimum of a boiler installation and four radiators
** Subject to availability
Have you thought about...
Full central heating service - for as little as £180
Get your whole central heating system running in tip top condition by having a full central heating service for as little £180. This covers a full visual check of the central heating and hot water components.
Gas safe certificate
A valid Gas Safety Certificate is not only essential for your peace of mind, but is legally required for every property with a gas supply in order to be rented out. Failure to comply with these government regulations can lead to a penalty fine, invalidated insurance, and potential prison time. So don’t hesitate, book your Gas Safe certificate today!
Get a water conditioner installed for as little as £360
Did you know…Limescale can add an extra £200* a year to your heating bill. Protect your home and appliances from hard water, limescale build-up and damage by getting a water conditioner installed for as little as £360.
Terms & conditions
Our heating services
At Pimlico we offer a wide range of heating services
- Appliance Installation
- Appliance Repair
- Appliance Servicing
- Boiler Fault Finding
- Boiler Installs
- Boiler Repairs
- Boiler Servicing
- Central Heating Controls
- Central Heating Installations
- Central Heating Pumps
- Central Heating Repairs
- Emergency 24-Hour Service
- Gas leak detection and repairs
- Gas Repairs
- Gas Testing & Certificates
- Landlord safety inspections and reports
- Ideal Preferred Installer
- Immersion Heaters
- Radiator Bleeding
- Radiator Installs
- Radiator Leaks
- Radiators Noise
- Thermostatic Valves
- Power Flushes
- Vaillant Preferred Installer
- Vented & Unvented Cylinders
- Worcester Bosch Preferred Installer
Upgrade your central heating system
Book your central heating system upgrade with our contact form and someone from our friendly team will be in touch.
What our clients say
We are proud to support our clients across London with first class property maintenance services.
James and Andrew spent 2 days replacing the boiler and replumbing radiators. Highly professional approach, keeping all their equipment tidy, insuring all replacement work was of the highest standard and fully compliant. It's not cheap, but you get real peace of mind with the work done.
The engineer was very experienced and sorted out the issues very soon. I am very happy with the services!
Installed a new hot water tap a few days ago and have also been to fix our heating. Drained the heating system and replaced 2 leaking radiator valves. Great job
Excellent service. At the house with 30min and fixed the plumbing issue very quickly. Made sure everything is in order cleaned up and asked if I wanted anything else. Very polite and knew his stuff. no waiting time. strongly recommend
Excellent service, arrived on time and hot water tap working perfectly. Would highly recommend and Mick was a star!
Annual gas check including boiler and gas fire place. The service received was excellent and the work was carried out in a very clean and timely manner by Pimlico Plumbers.
Continuity of care is important to me, so it was a pleasure and a relief when Julian arrived to fix it.
I always appreciate his expertise and kindness .
Definitely my knight in shining armour!
My hot water stopped working in the morning, I called Pimlico and within 30 minutes the plumber had arrived. Lee was very cheerful and competent. He diagnosed the issues, purchased the required parts, and had everything installed & working before the end of the day. Great!
We needed a plumber to rectify a leak under the kitchen sink. The technician turned up exactly on time and put in a full days work. As part of this he replaced the incoming pipework, valves and flexible hoses which was necessary. His workmanship was excellent and we now have a proper, well laid out and installed water & waste system as opposed to the spaghetti that existed before. Service was excellent as it has been on previous occasions when we have used Pimlico.
I have used Pimlico Plumbers for a few jobs in the past few years (mostly plumbing and electrical). Their workers are always polite, friendly, and considerate. They take care of your property and belongings (e.g. taking their shoes off in the house, covering/protecting surfaces, and cleaning after the job). Their work is thorough, of quality, and they keep you up to date through out the process. I highly recommend Pimlico Plumbers.