Your peace of mind is foremost in our minds and from the moment you call our 24 hour personally answered London Call Centre we will do our best to ensure that the experience you have will be one which builds confidence in us.
When booking work with Pimlico your unique job reference number allows us to track and access all relevant information for your job at every stage on our system should you require it. Over 75% of our work is from returning customers and our reputation has been built on the trust customers have that we will undertake the work, however small or large, with complete professionalism and to the highest standards. Larger works will be supervised by one of our highly knowledgeable and experienced managers who will regularly update you and answer any of your queries.
Still a family run business we pride ourselves on that personal service which we believe is paramount to our success and which hopefully will make you a ‘Pimlico customer for life’
- CRB – All our operatives are fully vetted by the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB).
- Company Identification – All our operatives are issued with a photo identification card stating their name.
- Qualifications – All our operatives are fully qualified and experienced in their respective trades.
- Uniforms – All our operatives all wear clean cooperate uniforms.
- Vehicle – All our operatives will arrive at your property in a recognisable blue and white livered company Vehicle.
- Driving License – All our operatives have their driving records checked with DVLA and are fully insured.
- Tax & NI – All our operatives have been tax and Insurance records in place.
- Insurance – All operatives carry public liability insurance by law to meet with regulations.
- Charges – Our charges are transparent, quoted when you book a job, clearly shown on the back of invoices and on the website.
- Invoice – A VAT invoice will be produced for each job.
- Guarantee – Workmanship is covered by a 12 month guarantee.
- Ongoing Customer Service – We are here to assist you and help wherever we can.
- Customer Details – Under no circumstances will any customer's details be shared, sold or in way passed on to any third party.
- Security – Any keys left with our operatives to gain access to properly will be kept secure.
- Data Protection – Customer information & other records are dealt with strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you would like to know more about our peace of mind promise, or require any other information, please contact our office and we will be happy to talk to you.
Telephone: 020 7928 8888
Post: Customer Services, Pimlico House, 1 Sail Street, London, SE11 6NQ