- The offer only applies to domestic customers within London and the M25. This offer does not apply to commercial customers or landlords.
- Gutter cleaning, as part of this promotion, is subject to availability and will be conducted on weekdays (excluding Bank Holidays) between the hours of 7am – 6pm.
- Offer ends midnight on 30th November 2022.
- Employees and sub-contractors (and their families) of Pimlico are not eligible for this promotion.
- Pimlico reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the promotion at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- Any question regarding eligibility for this promotion will be determined by Pimlico whose decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Residents are not obligated in any way to proceed with any further work recommended by our experts.
- Gutter cleaning services need to be booked between 31st October – 30th November 2022 inclusive to qualify for this promotion
How are gutters cleaned?
Depending on the issue at hand, cleaning gutters from the ground may be the only action needed, however, we won’t know until inspection. We also advise the checks and maintenance take place typically after Autumn or at the beginning of Spring. This time of year it is more common to get a build-up of twigs, leaves, and other debris which can lead to overflow within weeks!
Book a gutter clean and get 10% off
Book your gutter clean and someone from our friendly team will help get you booked in.
Damp can cause severe structural damage to your property, as well as nasty odours and a general nasty look. Using any of the tell-tale signs above can help you get a head start on avoiding damp or broken pipes. The resulting problems of a blocked gutter can cause:
- Black mould on walls
- Damp on the internal & external walls
- Damages to the foundation of a building
The majority of 2 storey properties will require the help of professionals and the tools they have at their disposal. However, if the cause of a blocked gutter is just build-up of debris or plants, a simple power wash or hose should do the trick; granted you can easily reach the blockage. Some issues may require replacement joints, especially for leaks and overflows. The best course of action would be to contact one of our professional team to assess the problem quickly, before the cost becomes too much.
At Pimlico, we advise annual gutter cleaning. Depending on the issue at hand, cleaning gutters from the ground may be the only action needed, however we won’t know until inspection. We also advise the checks and maintenance take place typically after Autumn or at the beginning of Spring. This time of year it is more common to get build-up of twigs, leaves and other debris which can lead to overflow within weeks!
What our clients say
We are proud to support our clients across London with first class property maintenance services.
James and Andrew spent 2 days replacing the boiler and replumbing radiators. Highly professional approach, keeping all their equipment tidy, insuring all replacement work was of the highest standard and fully compliant. It's not cheap, but you get real peace of mind with the work done.
The engineer was very experienced and sorted out the issues very soon. I am very happy with the services!
I contacted Pimlico and Darren, a drains specialist arrived inside 45 minutes. Within another 45 minutes he’d found the cause of my drain blockage, cleared it and cleaned up after himself. Great service.
Annual gas check including boiler and gas fire place. The service received was excellent and the work was carried out in a very clean and timely manner by Pimlico Plumbers.
Continuity of care is important to me, so it was a pleasure and a relief when Julian arrived to fix it.
I always appreciate his expertise and kindness .
Definitely my knight in shining armour!