Pimlico has a dedicated accounts team to deal with all enquiries. We can offer account facilities to domestic and business customers that use us on a regular basis over a period of years, and meet with our strict credit criteria.
Our straightforward accounting procedure provides a convenient, easy and quick way to pay for your plumbing and maintenance services.
If your application for a credit account is successful, you will be informed in writing and given an account number. Account facilities are subject to terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- A strict £10,000 credit limit is available.
- Strictly 30 days credit available from date of invoice.
- Monthly itemised invoicing.
- Credit facilities will only be granted to those that have used Pimlico on a regular basis, over a long period of time.
- Credit checks will be carried out and acceptance is subject to receipt of satisfactory references and approval.
- Exceeding your account limit, or missing a payment, will result in the account being suspended until payment is received.
- Personal information is held in strict confidence and not passed onto other organisations except for credit purposes.
- Pimlico reserves the right to withdraw credit facilities if the account becomes overdue or the monthly credit limit is exceeded.
To apply for credit account please write to our Accounts Manager:
Mr Chris Bulmer, Pimlico Plumbers Ltd, Pimlico House, 1 Sail Street, London, SE11 6NQ
Contact Us - 020 7928 8888 - 24 Hour